Womens Eco Softshell Jacket
The women's Joris Eco Softshell Jacket looks out for your wellness and the planet's. The eco-friendly Joris is made from recycled polyester, and the included No Contact Keychain in the right pocket lets you use door handles, press elevator buttons and use ATM keypads without touching them. The brushed fleece lining delivers next-level comfort, and the breathable, three-layer waterproof construction and water-repellent finish make it the perfect lightweight jacket for any weather. Shaped seams and a tapered waist on the women's styling make for the ultimate fit. It's loaded with functional features, like brushed tricot lined pockets for extra comfort and zippered pockets to keep your valuables safe. One percent of all Eco sales are donated to environmental profits through a partnership with 1% For The Planet.
OUTERSHELL: HEATHERED: 50% Recycled polyester 50% Polyester interlock knit bonded to 70% Recycled polyester 30% Polyester jacquard fleece. SOLID: 100% Recycled polyester interlock knit bonded to 70% Recycled polyester 30% Polyester jacquard fleece.
- Centre front exposed contrast plastic zipper (recycled content)
- Interior pocket with hook and loop closure
- Interior media pocket
- Lower pockets with exposed contrast plastic zipper (recycled content)
- Upper exposed contrast plastic zipper pocket (recycled content)
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Heat transfer main label for tagless comfort
- Interior media exit port with cord guide
- No contact keychain
- Articulated elbows
- Ergonomic sleeves
- Contrast brushed inner collar detail
- Zipper garage pocket feature
- Brushed pocket bags
- Shaped seams and tapered waist for flattering fit
- Hanger loop at inside back neck
Colours Available: Metro Blue Heather, Silver Heather, Heather Dark Charcoal, & Black.
Sizes XS - 3XL